We are delighted to announce that the LSP Conference is ready to go on 1st March 2022. We have a fantastic programme lined up and we hope that it will be a great day to share, re-connect and reflect with our colleagues across London.
· Dr. Vin Diwakar, Paediatrician and Medical Director NHS London. “Making London the Healthiest Global City”
· Dr. Tsitsi Chawatama, Chair Save the Children UK
· Suzi Griffiths, Healthy London Partnership, Lead for Social Prescribing in Children
· RCPCH State of Child Health Working Group
· WHAM Project: How Clinicians can address Child Poverty?
· Connecting Care for Children, Imperial Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust
· Tacking Challenging Behaviour, CAHMS Oxleas NHS Foundation Trust
· St. Giles’ Trust
And of course YOU… the paediatricians that make up London.
To sign up please follow the Eventbrite link below:
At the moment, with ongoing pandemic changes, we cannot confirm the venue. We will endeavour to keep all speakers and participants updated.
We welcome abstracts from any trainees to showcase their work in any field over the last year as poster or oral presentations. The best abstracts will be selected for oral presentation at the conference.
The deadline for abstracts will be Sunday 9th January at midnight. Selected presentations will be informed by the end of January 2022.
Link for Abstract Submission:
Abstracts should be submitted in the format: Background, Methods, Results & Analysis. There is a 250 word count excluding authors and institutions.
We cannot wait for 1st March and we hope you enjoy attending as much as we have preparing for the day. For any questions, please email email@example.com.
With very best wishes,
The Conference Committee