To find out more and register, please visit: https://qiclearn.com/improve-one-thing-paediatrics/
A QUALITY IMPROVEMENT PROJECT in just 18 weeks! Innovative VIRTUAL course aligned to the RCPCH Progress curriculum
When does it happen?
• Online space opens 1st March, online learning 15th March 2021
• 1 st virtual workshop Thursday 13th May 2021 9.15-16.30
• 2 nd virtual workshop Thursday 1st July 2021 9.15-16.30
• 2 x 105 minute virtual micro-sessions (choose, book & participate in weeks 3-4 & 10-11)
• Virtual learning sets (join, share & learn)
• Online space closes 30th August 2021
How is this different?
• Learn by working on a QI project of your choice, step-by-step
• Bite-sized learning to put theory into action
• Access via mobile devices at times that suit you
• Download tools and templates to your chosen device
• Gain experience points and chart your progress on the leadership board!
BOOK HERE NOW! Request study leave for BOTH workshops NOW Book and pay for your place here (LSP Specialist Trainees reimbursed by HEE after all workshops)
‘This has been such a great experience and one that has challenged me and helped me grow and gain confidence in implementing QI thank you! A QUALITY IMPROVEMENT PROJECT in just 18 weeks! Innovative VIRTUAL course aligned to the RCPCH Progress curriculum For more information contact: Dr Jane Runnacles, TPD for London School of Paediatrics: email@example.com, & Dr Emma Parish, LSP Education sub-group: firstname.lastname@example.org
What can you achieve?
• Present at national and international conferences
• Publish Case studies and papers
• Evidence your CPD portfolio
• Enhance your CV
• Take a step towards becoming a QI mentor
• Become an LSP QI Change Champion
• Make improvements for the children you care for throughout your career!
Paediatric trainees, consultants, nurses, pharmacists and allied health professionals, parents and carers
Social learning: Access your online community and receive feedback from each other
Supported learning: Receive coaching from experienced mentors and faculty from the LSP Faculty
Micro-workshops: Build quickly on your shared experiences to make swift progress
Progress: Link to level 1 & 2 in RCPCH Progress QI domain 8