Date: Tuesday 18 February 2020
Location: Royal Society of Medicine, London
Psychological and psychiatric problems in adolescence are increasing in frequency in everyday practice for paediatricians. You are invited to join the Royal Medicine of Society for an overview of common clinical problems that this vulnerable population face.
Attendees can expect to:
- Gain insight into common psychological problems in adolescence
- Understand the burden, systemic effects and management of eating disorders in adolescents
- Learn the relationship between eating disorders and specific conditions like diabetes
- Get an overview of common acute presentations and psychological and psychiatric interventions
- Understand psychological problems in adolescents with learning difficulties
- Learn about sleep patterns and related disorders
Plus Time David Prize will be taking place alongside this meeting, so don’t forget to enter the prize for a chance to win up to £250 and a year’s free RSM membership.