Reasons to train in London
Reasons to train in London:
- All the sub-specialities are here
- An active and involved trainee's committee
- Incredibly diverse population leads to diverse pathology
- Incredible consultant body!
- Many hospital beds in a small geographical area
- Lots of trainees- sociable and great networking
- Loads of CV building opportunities- lot's of QI work and service change going on, many high quality research institutes.
- Some of the best hospitals in the country.
- One of the highest number of approved OOPEs and LTFT trainees compared to other deaneries
- London weighting allowance- a little bit more pay.
- London is a great city to live in.