- Most sessions are live on GoToMeet at 1pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays, with occasional extra sessions at other times.
- When possible, sessions are recorded and uploaded onto YouTube
- Each month will have two themes- the programme is below.
- Aimed at all Paediatric Trainees, but everyone is welcome.
- Get involved in teaching or organising our teaching- firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our level 2 regional training days, hosted by the RSM, continue online. Booking is via the RSM website.
In order to support working in the workplace, we have released several themed learning packs.
To access or for more information click below:
- London School of Paediatrics Online Timetable
- Direct Link to join GoToMeet session
- Add to your calendar automatically (Google Calendar)
- Click here for themed learning packs
- Click here to see previous recorded sessions (opens YouTube)
- Feedback for online teaching sessions
- How to add online learning to e-portfolio
Other courses run by or supported by the London School of Paediatrics have also moved online. These include-
- Transition to Leadership for ST3s
- Paediatric Return To Acute Clinical Practice
- START Prep Course
- The LSP Leadership toolkit with more info, including a video, here
Information about other courses from the London School of Paediatrics Education Plus Subgroup is here