The London School of Paediatrics Online regional training programme brings together trainees from a cross London and beyond. Most sessions are at 1pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays, with occasional extra sessions at other times. From January 2021, each month will have two themes, and most of the sessions over that month will incorporate that theme. The sessions are aimed at all London Paediatric Trainees, but everyone is welcome. From December 2020, we are relaunching Case Exchange- level 1 regional training. Please see below for the programme. If you are keen to get involved and teach/present or organise the teaching, please contact us email@example.com.
The LSP Regional Training and Case Exchange are free access on the LSP GoToMeet page below, and the full timetable is below. When possible, we will record and upload these sessions to YouTube.
Our level 2 regional training days, hosted by the RSM, continue online. Booking is via the RSM website.
In order to support working in the workplace, we have released several themed learning packs, available below.
To access or for more information click below:
- London School of Paediatrics Online Timetable
- Direct Link to join GoToMeet session
- Add to your calendar automatically (Google Calendar)
- Click here for themed learning packs
- Click here to see previous recorded sessions (opens YouTube)
- Feedback for online teaching sessions
- How to add online learning to e-portfolio
Other courses run by or supported by the London School of Paediatrics have also moved online. These include-
- Transition to Leadership for ST3s
- Paediatric Return To Acute Clinical Practice
- START Prep Course
- The LSP Leadership toolkit with more info, including a video, here
Information about our other courses is here