The London School of Paediatrics Regional Online learning programme was launched in March 2020. From September, we are moving to regular twice weekly sessions, at 1pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays, with occasional extra sessions at other times. The sessions are aimed at all London Paediatric Trainees, but everyone is welcome. Access is free, please remember to fill in the feedback forms.
Each fortnight has a paediatric sub-speciality theme, with regular general paediatric sessions mixed in. The full timetable is below. We are also publishing themed learning packs, to enhance learning in the workplace each week.
When possible, we will record and upload teaching to YouTube.
To access or for more information click below:
- London School of Paediatrics Online Timetable
- Direct Link to join GoToMeet session
- Add to your calendar automatically (Google Calendar)
- Click here for themed learning packs
- Click here to see previous recorded sessions (opens YouTube)
- Feedback for online teaching sessions
- How to add online learning to e-portfolio
Other courses run by or supported by the London School of Paediatrics have also moved online. These include-
Information about our other courses is here