• Creator
    Topic
    Priyen Shah
    Keymaster

Please let us know of any issues you are having while testing the website

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Emma Schofield
    Participant

Hi Priyen,

I am trying to add an event to the events page. Everytime I click any tab it says ‘sorry, you do not have permission to view this page’.

The event is next week so it needs sorting ASAP!

Thanks

Emma

Priyen Shah
    Keymaster

Hi Tal

The subscription email sometimes ends up in you junk folder. If you can’t find it there, please email us at contact@londonpaediatrics.co.uk with your Full name, preferred email address, training level and whether you are a trust rep and we can add you manually.

Pri

Tal Oryan
    Participant

Hi Priyen,

Ive been trying to subsribe to the newsletter but I dont get the email with the link to complete the subscription process.

Thanks,

Tal

Priyen Shah
    Keymaster

Hi Louisa

can you try the contact us page again – should be working. In terms of the login name, try resetting your cookies (on chrome its under more tools > clear browsing data)

Pri

Louisa Forrest
    Participant

Hi Priyen,

the contact us tabs aren’t working, it just takes you to a ‘something went wrong’ page.

Also, when I logged in it initially said I was logged in as you?!

Thanks

Louisa

Priyen Shah
    Keymaster

Thanks – should be working now!

Pri

Emily
    Participant

Hi Pri

I’ve registered. I’ve tried to subscribe to your newsletter but under “subscribe” tab there’s nothing there.

Thanks

Emily

Priyen Shah
    Keymaster

Hi Lucy

The issue should now be resolved. Once you login, click on the “Share your news/event” tab from the menu at the top or click on the “Send us news” button from the homepage.

Please let us know if its still not working

Pri

Lucy Plumb
    Participant

Hi Priyen, advice above suggests ‘for anything else, post a topic below’. I’m logged in (and would like to post a topic) but there is nowhere to generate a new post- page is also telling me ‘I need to be logged in to create new posts’…?

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.