What is Transition to Leadership?
Transition to Leadership is a free course organised by the London School of Paediatrics to help prepare paediatric SHOs with the transition to registrar level. This well established course ran for several years face-to-face, and due to Covid-19, had been been adapted to run virtually for 2020.
This year the course will consist of 3 elements:
- Transition to Leadership Handbook
- Webinar Series
- Remote interactive workshops on Putting Leadership into Practice (PLiP)
Before beginning the course, please enrol by completing the following short:
Upon completion of the survey you will be:
- Granted access to the T2L Trello Board, including the webinar series and further resources
- Able to sign up to the interactive PLiP workshops
If you have any questions please get in touch with us at: T2L@doctors.org.uk
- “I feel less anxious sharing my fears and knowing everyone is in the same boat”
- “The course gave me tips on how to cope with the new challenges of being a registrar”
- “I felt reassured about the expectations of an ST4- you don’t need to know everything, it’s ok to ask!”
- “An excellent course which is relevant, addresses concerns and is fun”
- “The faculty were clearly committed, enthusiastic and knowledgable”