- Trainees at any stage of training can apply twice a year for this very popular QI education programme organised by the London school of Paediatrics education sub group in collaboration with QIClearn™
- This is an exciting, innovative way of learning Quality Improvement whilst working on a local project, and is designed to fit around your busy schedules- you can access the online course from your choice of device, in your own time and at your own pace. The online learning is complemented with face to face workshops and access to coaching from mentors.
- The programme is open to paediatric trainees, consultants, allied healthcare professionals and there are free places for patient/parent learners.
- Please note, this programme is on the approved HEE list of Paediatric courses for LSP trainees to claim funding.
- Applications for Spring and Autumn programmes (deadline usually induction week in March/Sept).
Please check out the website below: