Are you a new trust rep?
Click here to subscribe to find out the latest news, including information about future meetings!
The LSP STC & Trust Rep meetings are an amazing opportunity to understand and get involved with the evolution and management of the school. Trust reps are an integral part of the school, linking the school to local trusts across London.
We want this opportunity to be open to as many as possible so trust reps are also invited to 'bring a colleague' to the meetings. If for whatever reason you are unable to attend the meetings, please try and arrange for one of your colleagues to attend in your stead.
LSP SHOWCASE MEETINGS:
ATTENDEES: Trust reps, College Tutors, TC and TPDs
TIME: 1330-1700 - while virtual these meetings will take place in the afternoon
- 22nd September 2020 - Theme: Surviving and Thriving - Location: Virtual
- 24th November 2020 - Theme: LSP Conference - Location: Virtual
- 23rd February 2021 - Theme: Education subgroup - Location: Virtual
- 27th April 2021 - Theme: Academic Subgroup - Location: Virtual
- 6th July 2021 - Theme: Everyday Excellence - Location: Possibly Face to Face Full day
Here is the Trust Rep Handbook - a useful resource for new Trust Reps and College Tutors: