the child health festival: how to advocate for children, influence policy and change practice
Learn how to make a difference at the Child Health Festival!!
Date: 12th June 2018
Venue: Royal Society of Medicine, 1 Wimpole Street, W1G 0AE. Nearest tubes Bond Street/Oxford Circus.
Timing: 8am – 5.05pm followed by FREE drinks reception
Enter your quality improvement work for poster or oral presentation in the Child Health Promise. Prizes for the 3 best projects.
Submit your project here:
High profile speakers. Interactive workshops. Practical tips on child health advocacy. Fun filled festival activities – dance, fitness and making slime!
- Reducing inequalities in child health: What can we do on the front line?
- How can we tackle social determinants of health?
- Addressing childhood obesity – focus on fitness and nutrition
- Supporting adolescents in gangs
- Involving young people in tackling mental health problems
Russell Viner, Neena Modi, Ingrid Wolfe, Jacqueline Cornish, Gayle Hann, Max Davie and many more share their insights…
Come and be inspired!
To book online click the link:
See you there!
Camilla, Hermione, Guddi and Caroline