- Interested in informally mentoring and supporting new ST1’s?
- Going to be working in a DGH from September 2019?
NEW FOR 2019-2020 – Paediatric Family Project Mentoring For New ST4’s
- Interested in informally mentoring and supporting new ST4’s?
- Contactable by phone/email/in person for the next year?
If YES to the above- why not join the Paediatric Family Project (supported by London School of Paediatrics) to help support your juniors, develop your mentoring skills, meet new people and boost your CV! To facilitate a good family relationship we will provide ‘Top 10 Tips’ on becoming a paediatric parent and online mentoring training. We will also organise family fun throughout the year.
Please email the below address to take part:
Please supply the following information:
- Grade from September 2019
- Hospital you will be working in from September 2019
- Are you happy to mentor an ST1?
- Are you happy to mentor an ST4?
We can’t wait to have you as part of our big family.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to email us on the above address.
London School of Paediatrics
Recruitment and Retention Subgroup