Applications are now open for the London School of Paediatrics Simulation Faculty Development Programme.
This programme has been running since 2011 and those who have completed the programme are working in simulation training and are paediatric educators.
The programme is unique and modular with the following modules:
- Launch event – compulsory – 17th December
- Train the Trainer
- Training with the faculty on LSP simulation training days
- Developing your own programme
- Patient safety – latent errors and latent strengths
- Reflection – personal self-directed education
More information is on the attached flyer.
Please complete the application form and send to Mehrengise Cooper (email@example.com).
We are looking forward to meeting our succesful candidates!