LEARNING TOGETHER SHOWCASE EVENT
Book early to avoid disappointment
Tuesday 27th February, 10am – 1pm
Asia House, 63 New Cavendish Street, London, Greater London, United Kingdom, W1G 7LP
Learning Together clinics are an inter disciplinary training model. They were born from the child health model of GP and Paediatric trainees running a series of joint clinics in Primary care. The model allows an integrated way of working and learning together based in primary care. Evaluation demonstrated clinical learning themes of new knowledge, skill and communication skills across both trainees. The model has now been applied to Psychiatry and Geriatrics.
The showcase event will highlight the journey and learning of LT clinics across the different specialties in London and will discuss the benefits of inter disciplinary learning as well as how to get involved in this exciting learning experience.
Outline of Programme:
· Welcome and introduction
· What is Learning Together… the journey of the child health model
· Learning Together in Psychiatry, the journey so far
· Trainee perspectives on Learning Together clinics:
· Learning Together Elderly care, the journey so far
· GP Supervisor perspective on hosting clinics
· Group Work – how LT could work for you in your area
· Heads of School presentation
How to book:
Whether you’ve participated in Learning Together in the past, or are keen to hear more about LT and the exciting opportunities it offers, please come along. To book your place, please complete the attached booking form and return to email@example.com.
For further information on the event, or LT in general please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com