You are invited to the Royal Society of Medicine’s Inside the teenage mind event on 18th February 2020 in London.
Psychological and psychiatric problems in adolescence are increasing in frequency in everyday practice for paediatricians. Join us for an overview of common clinical problems that this vulnerable population face.
- Gain insight into common psychological problems in adolescence
- Understand the burden, systemic effects and management of eating disorders in adolescents
- Learn the relationship between eating disorders and specific conditions like diabetes
- Get an overview of common acute presentations and psychological and psychiatric interventions
- Understand psychological problems in adolescents with learning difficulties
- Learn about sleep patterns and related disorders
Early bird rates are available until 15 November and start from just £30.
For more information please visit https://rsm.ac/theteenagemind.