Duration: 4 weeks Weekly study: 2-3 hours
The RCPCH online Paediatric Allergy Training courses will enhance your knowledge and confidence in managing children with food allergies and their comorbid allergic conditions.
Over the four weeks, our expert faculty will guide you through the following topics:
- Week 1: How to take an allergy focused history and allergy tests
- Week 2: First line management of cow’s milk allergy and the ‘Unsettled Infant’
- Week 3: Anaphylaxis and allergic rhinitis
- Week 4: Eczema care, egg allergy and complementary feeding.
The course will be delivered in segments across four weeks, with teaching content released on a weekly basis:
- Each week you will have access to 1-2 hours of recorded teaching content to complete at your convenience.
- At the end of each week, the faculty will host a live, interactive session. The live sessions will be 1 hour and will take place in the early evening (18.30 – 19.30)
Find out more: https://www.rcpch.ac.uk/education-careers/courses/rcpch-course/how-manage-paediatric-allergy-training-pat-1