This is the first part of a two-part webinar series aiming to expand your understanding on MDT management of common neurological conditions in childhood, including emergency presentations. This series will be attended by a panel of clinicians and academics experts in their fields to discuss a range of topics that are relevant to anyone working with infants, children and young people.
During this session, you will be able to:
- Understand developmental ‘red flags’
- Develop an insight into common neurological conditions that present in childhood, including movement disorders and childhood epilepsy
- Explore how cutting-edge neuroimaging techniques allow us to describe normal structural brain development
- Gain insights into current topics in neuroimaging
- Explore the MDT approach to managing children and adolescents with chronic neurodisability
- Gain insight into what features of neurodevelopment are important to parents and young people