This course is designed for paediatric trainees (within a year of CCT), SAS, and consultants who would like to further develop their knowledge, skills and confidence as an educational supervisor.
This interactive and dynamic course will cover how to undertake effective assessments, including:
- How assessments blueprint to the curriculum
- How to help a trainee to prepare SMART PDPs
- The use of RCPCH assessment tools including HAT, ACAT, LEADER and DOC
- Supporting a trainee to reflect on their practice
- Tips on writing a helpful annual trainers report.
RCPCH Member: £145