Are you a trainer? Do you want to help trainees return safely and confidently after absence?
This is a free one-day workshop for training programme directors, directors of medical education, education managers, and educational supervisors working in foundation & postgraduate specialty training in London and KSS
This interactive workshop is an introduction to the SuppoRTT programme* in medical training, and covers the following themes:
- Issues & challenges affecting trainees returning from a sustained period of absence
- Interventions that might be helpful
- Support participants would need to implement programmes in their own trusts
- Introduction to coaching skills to support returning trainees
- SuppoRTT resources available for trainees & supervisors, and how to access them