Join us for this virtual conference on Friday 2 July.
- Healthcare professionals working children and young people with medical complexity and their families
- Commissioners and professionals working at a strategic level
- Families of children with medical complexity
- Gain professionals’ perspectives and experiences on strategies to working with families
- Gain opportunity to network with professionals and parents/carers caring for this patient population
- Gain parents’/carers’ perspectives and experiences on caring and advocating for medically complex children and young people
- Gain insight on how different partners can work together for the benefit of these children and families