This multi-professional study day will aim at exploring a range of topics related to the neurodevelopmental follow-up and outcomes of premature and sick new born babies. Lectures from experts in a variety of disciplines.
Who should attend?
Any professional involved in the care of babies in neonatal units and /or their long-term management and follow-up Suitable for the following:
– Paediatric & Neonatal: Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Psychologists, Speech & Language Therapists, Dietitians, Nurses, ANNP
– GPs & Health Visitors
– NICE Approach to follow-up/outcomes
– Communication Development following prematurity
– Assessment & management of children with visual impairments
– Early identification and intervention
If you would like to register please click the link below: