RCPCH and the Young Person’s Health Special Interest Group (YPHSIG) are delighted to be partnering to deliver the eagerly awaited 2022 Adolescent conference. Join us for this two-day event in Birmingham this November. https://www.rcpch.ac.uk/news-events/events/adolescent-health-conference-2022
Join us in Birmingham as we bring together like-minded individuals and organisations to recalibrate and move forward the adolescent health agenda, focussing on issues that affect young people nationally and internationally.
It has been a challenging few years, with negative impacts on the lives of both young people and their professional support network. This much needed two-day event includes keynote speakers and practical, interactive sessions to reinforce the issues most impacting on young people today.
RCPCH and YPHSIG are delighted to deliver this event in association with the following organisations:
- RCPCH &Us
- Society for Adolescent Health and Medicine (SAHM)
- Paediatric Mental Health Association (PMHA)
- Royal College of Psychiatrists (RCPsych)
- Royal College of Physicians (RCP)
- Royal College of Emergency Medicine (RCEM)
- Royal College of General Practitioners (RCGP)
- Association for Young People’s Health (AYPH)
- HIVE network
- International Association of Adolescent Health (IAAH)
- Royal College of Nursing (RCN)